Audius (AUDIO) is a decentralized music streaming network built on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a layer 2 blockchain system that was first constructed on the POA Network, an Ethereum sidechain. It was created to address the music industry's inefficiencies.
Audius connects musicians directly to their audience, bypassing the traditional music industry's intermediaries. Audius, unlike other music streaming services, does not take a part of the artist's earnings. Music curators can receive 90% of their earnings in AUDIO, Audius' ERC-20 native token. Stakeholders that support the Audius network will receive the remaining 10%.
10,000 多條 5/5 星的評論