About the job
- Work closely with the team lead and liaise with different parties to ensure a smooth operation process under the company strategy plans and procedures.
- Assist in providing effective solutions and recommendations on business operation.
- Integrate data from various sources and compile analytic reports for the management.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Team player with a mature working attitude.
- Strong sense in data, detail-minded, organized, meticulous and responsible.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English and Chinese.
What we offer
- Highly Competitive Packages including basic salaries, discretionary bonus and other benefits e.g. Performance bonus, Referral bonus, Fitness facilities.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and no.1 in the industry.
- Young, Fast moving and Challenging work environment.
- Great career development for growing beyond your role.
- Flexible working location across our global offices, including Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, London, Frankfurt, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York etc.
- CoinUnited.io, the Asia's largest cryptocurrency platform and NFT collector. Operating Bitcoin ATM network in 12 countries, we are also the Asia's largest Bitcoin ATM operator. Its crypto wallet supports trading and staking for over 100,000 cryptocurrencies.
- Being the largest NFT collector in Asia, CoinUnited.io's NFT portfolio is worth over US$300 million. We also own the most expensive NFT in the world - "Shocked Doge". Our crypto flagship store (10,000 sq. ft.) and NFT gallery is located on the 2/F and the entire floor of 3/F at V POINT in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Interested please send your cover letter, resume and reference letter to [email protected]