About the job
- Perform all-rounded human resources functions include but not limited to recruitment, training, filing management and all HR-related administration duties.
- Support office administrative functions & general clerical duties.
- Assist in execution of HR Policies & Procedures.
- Perform in ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Assist in equipment maintenance, facilities management etc.
- Diploma or above in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed.
- Details orientated and well organized.
- Proficient in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
What we offer
- Highly Competitive Packages including basic salaries, discretionary bonus and other benefits e.g. Performance bonus, Referral bonus, Fitness facilities.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and no.1 in the industry.
- Young, Fast moving and Challenging work environment.
- Great career development for growing beyond your role.
- Flexible working location across our global offices, including Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, London, Frankfurt, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York etc.
- CoinUnited.io, the Asia's largest cryptocurrency platform and NFT collector. Operating Bitcoin ATM network in 12 countries, we are also the Asia's largest Bitcoin ATM operator. Its crypto wallet supports trading and staking for over 100,000 cryptocurrencies.
- Being the largest NFT collector in Asia, CoinUnited.io's NFT portfolio is worth over US$300 million. We also own the most expensive NFT in the world - "Shocked Doge". Our crypto flagship store (10,000 sq. ft.) and NFT gallery is located on the 2/F and the entire floor of 3/F at V POINT in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Interested please send your cover letter, resume and reference letter to [email protected]