About the job
- Support management on business developmentOutreach potential business partners by liaising with sizable companies of different industries.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects not limited to sales & marketing, product development, frontline support.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement on key business & development processes.
- Provide actionable insights based on a thorough business analysis.
- Provide administrative support to team leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or relevant fields.
- Go getter, energetic and outgoing.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Experience in fintech will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
What we offer
- Highly Competitive Packages including basic salaries, discretionary bonus and other benefits e.g. Performance bonus, Referral bonus, Fitness facilities.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and no.1 in the industry.
- Young, Fast moving and Challenging work environment.
- Great career development for growing beyond your role.
- Flexible working location across our global offices, including Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, London, Frankfurt, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York etc.
- CoinUnited.io, the Asia's largest cryptocurrency platform and NFT collector. Operating Bitcoin ATM network in 12 countries, we are also the Asia's largest Bitcoin ATM operator. Its crypto wallet supports trading and staking for over 100,000 cryptocurrencies.
- Being the largest NFT collector in Asia, CoinUnited.io's NFT portfolio is worth over US$300 million. We also own the most expensive NFT in the world - "Shocked Doge". Our crypto flagship store (10,000 sq. ft.) and NFT gallery is located on the 2/F and the entire floor of 3/F at V POINT in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Interested please send your cover letter, resume and reference letter to [email protected]