About the job
- Oversee all internal and external communications for the company to ensure its branding message is consistent and engaging.
- Provide direct support to the head of Marketing, such as preparing detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Handle all aspects of the event from planning to on-site execution.
- Draft press release, Q&As, lines-to-take, speeches, presentations and other communications documents, including spokespersons profile, etc.
- Manage media enquiries and media interviews; establish relations and maintain regular communications with media; proactively pitch for media coverage.
- Monitor company news, peers' news and the industry related news from regional and international media outlets to keep management updates on industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese).
- Good written and verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
What we offer
- Highly Competitive Packages including basic salaries, discretionary bonus and other benefits e.g. Performance bonus, Referral bonus, Fitness facilities.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and no.1 in the industry.
- Young, Fast moving and Challenging work environment.
- Great career development for growing beyond your role.
- Flexible working location across our global offices, including Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, London, Frankfurt, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York etc.
- CoinUnited.io, the Asia's largest cryptocurrency platform and NFT collector. Operating Bitcoin ATM network in 12 countries, we are also the Asia's largest Bitcoin ATM operator. Its crypto wallet supports trading and staking for over 100,000 cryptocurrencies.
- Being the largest NFT collector in Asia, CoinUnited.io's NFT portfolio is worth over US$300 million. We also own the most expensive NFT in the world - "Shocked Doge". Our crypto flagship store (10,000 sq. ft.) and NFT gallery is located on the 2/F and the entire floor of 3/F at V POINT in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Interested please send your cover letter, resume and reference letter to [email protected]