About the job
- Operate and monitor the trading platform.
- Monitor clients trading and positions.
- Bookkeeping in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor global markets news and to collate relevant information and data.
- Communicate with different teams regarding systems and risk management issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
- Willing to work on flexible hours, shift and public holidays.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong sense of responsibility and detail-oriented.
- Good understanding of Crypto products is preferred.
- Good Mathematical / Excel / VBA is preferred.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
What we offer
- Highly Competitive Packages including basic salaries, discretionary bonus and other benefits e.g. Performance bonus, Referral bonus, Fitness facilities.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and no.1 in the industry.
- Young, Fast moving and Challenging work environment.
- Great career development for growing beyond your role.
- Flexible working location across our global offices, including Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, London, Frankfurt, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York etc.
- CoinUnited.io, the Asia's largest cryptocurrency platform and NFT collector. Operating Bitcoin ATM network in 12 countries, we are also the Asia's largest Bitcoin ATM operator. Its crypto wallet supports trading and staking for over 100,000 cryptocurrencies.
- Being the largest NFT collector in Asia, CoinUnited.io's NFT portfolio is worth over US$300 million. We also own the most expensive NFT in the world - "Shocked Doge". Our crypto flagship store (10,000 sq. ft.) and NFT gallery is located on the 2/F and the entire floor of 3/F at V POINT in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Interested please send your cover letter, resume and reference letter to [email protected]