About the job
- Deliver efficient and quality service to customers.
- Provide online chat enquiries and email replies services to customers.
- Proactively give comments to managers to fine-tune the customer experience journey .
- Support other business units with customer liaison, accurately document customer requests and advices.
- Administrative support for customer service team.
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Business or Communications fields
- Diligent, Able to multi-task, Teamwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues.
- Work on weekends/Public Holidays as necessary.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
What we offer
- Highly Competitive Packages including basic salaries, discretionary bonus and other benefits e.g. Performance bonus, Referral bonus, Fitness facilities.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and no.1 in the industry.
- Young, Fast moving and Challenging work environment.
- Great career development for growing beyond your role.
- Flexible working location across our global offices, including Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, London, Frankfurt, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York etc.
- CoinUnited.io, the Asia's largest cryptocurrency platform and NFT collector. Operating Bitcoin ATM network in 12 countries, we are also the Asia's largest Bitcoin ATM operator. Its crypto wallet supports trading and staking for over 100,000 cryptocurrencies.
- Being the largest NFT collector in Asia, CoinUnited.io's NFT portfolio is worth over US$300 million. We also own the most expensive NFT in the world - "Shocked Doge". Our crypto flagship store (10,000 sq. ft.) and NFT gallery is located on the 2/F and the entire floor of 3/F at V POINT in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Interested please send your cover letter, resume and reference letter to [email protected]